my husband and i ordered from factorysecrets.com (designeroutlets.com) do not order from DESIGNEROUTLETS.COM OR FACTORYSECRETS.COM 888-497-8333.they take your money and no product.

ordered UGG boots from them, they gave us a bogus UPS number. call the 888 number i have listed. you get nothing but an automated recording. BEWARE.

dont throw away your money. these sites are a scam. i wish i had looked them up beforehand.

i have filed a complaint with the NYS attorney generals office and the internet crime org.we ordered through VISA so hopefully we can get our money back.

Had an Experience with FACTOR SECRETS?

Comments

#231982

The same thing happened to me!Ordered UGG boots and a Juicy Couture tracksuit.

I was charged for both and never received either order! Called my bank and canceled my card and issue me a new card!

It's a total scam!!Don't order anything from here.

The same with us!Ordered UGG boots on Designeroutlets.com.

Mastercard statement shows factorysecrets. They provided bogus USPS Express Mail number. Credit Card company told me I have to wait the full 30 days before they legally classify this as a scam, so I need to call them back to get my reimbursement.

I always try to be weary of sites like this, but I guess I didn't pay close enough attention.I just hope they do not do anything else with the credit card info!